2017 Conference Information
The 2017 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM will be held in Washington, DC, at the Marriott Washington Wardman Park hotel.
The conference begins Thursday evening on March 2nd and concludes at midnight on Saturday, March 4th.
***THERE IS NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT.***
The 2017 ERN Conference registration fee is $450.
This fee includes the conference meals that are indicated on the conference agenda.
To register for the 2017 ERN Conference, please access the ERN Conference Registration site here.
Conference Registration Deadline
The conference registration deadline is January 27, 2017. There will be no on-site registration.
Payment by Check or Purchase Order
If you are paying by check, please make ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
Mailing address for ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS:
Attn: Donna Behar
Education & Human Resources Programs
1200 New York Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20005
***A COMPLETE list of registrants, along with confirmation numbers, should be included with ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS.***
- The conference cancellation deadline is January 27, 2017.
- If you do NOT cancel your registration by the January 27th deadline, you will be charged the $450 registration fee, even if you DO NOT attend the conference.
- To cancel your registration, please follow the instructions provided within the registration confirmation email.
- ALL refund requests must be received by February 3, 2017.
- Refunds for check payments will be issued after the close of the conference.
- Refunds for credit card online payments will be issued until February 3, 2017.
***Refund requests will not be accepted after February 3, 2017. There will be no exceptions.***