2016 Conference Information
The 2016 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM will be held in Washington, DC, at the Renaissance Washington DC hotel.
The conference begins Thursday evening on February 25th and concludes atmidnight on Saturday, February 27th.
The 2016 ERN Conference registration fee is $450.
This fee includes the conference meals that are indicated on the conference agenda.
To register for the 2016 ERN Conference, please access the ERN Conference Registration site here.
Conference Registration Deadline
The conference registration deadline is January 15, 2016. There will be no on-site registration.
Payment by Check or Purchase Order
If you are paying by check, please make ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
Mailing address for ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS:
Attn: Donna Behar
Education & Human Resources Programs
1200 New York Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20005
***A COMPLETE list of registrants, along with confirmation numbers, should be included with ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS.***
- The conference cancellation deadline is January 15th.
- If you do NOT cancel your registration by the January 15th deadline, you will be charged the $450 registration fee, even if you DO NOT attend the conference.
- To cancel your registration, please follow the instructions provided within the registration confirmation email.
- ALL Refund requests must be received by January 15, 2016.
- Refunds for credit card online payments will be issued until January 15, 2016.
- Refunds for check payments will be issued after the close of the conference.
***Refund requests will not be accepted after January 15, 2016. There will be NO exceptions.***